Windows 10 Start Menu Not Working
How to fix this issue?
Windows 10 Start Menu Not Working: Are you facing some issues related to your windows menu Startup? Is this showing some type of errors and you cannot access the start menu? Or even your system has crashed and even it is showing some error in startup menu apps.
Henceforth, be relax and read the given instructions on this page and it will help you to solve all these issues and you can remove and even repair these types of errors. Further, the users can see the errors and issues in various formats like Cortana and start menu unable to work and even it will show the critical error like your start menu is not working properly.
What type of error it will show in Windows 10 Start Menu?
Moreover, this error can be seen such as given below;
- “Your start menu is unable to start”
- “System not working”
- Critical Error “we couldn’t start Cortana and startup menu we will try to fix this issue”
- And all such other types of errors the users can face but now you no need to worry about such errors. In other words, you can take help and guide from here and we are sure that it will be helpful for you.
How the users can fix Windows 10 Start Menu Problems?
Further, here we will provide you various ways to remove and fix all the startup menu errors and you can easily remove them and prevent them from future errors. In addition to it, it can enable the users to get rid of all these types of errors and can make the functions and workings of their devices perfectly and smooth.
On the other hand, if Windows 10 Start Menu Not Working, here we will discuss all the errors that the users may see during their use of their devices. Further, we will also discuss how you can fix these issues. Similarly, you can follow these solutions to remove the errors from your PC and Computer and these are as follows;
1. Check Corrupt files:
Additionally, before starting the process you need to see whether there is any type of corrupt files in your system. However, the reason is that sometimes the corrupt files in your devices can also lead to errors in the menu startup. In this way, you need to fix this problem first.
- Write PowerShell in the search bar or Cortana and choose the option that is named as the “run Task along with the Administrator privileges”.
- Now you need to type Scannow and click enter.
- On the other hand, the users can fix the errors with the help of the Restore health and you also have to say online so that the windows will be able to install all the up to date versions of the windows.
2. Reboot Windows Explorer:
However, most of the users have reported about the problem fixation with the help of windows reboot. The users need to follow these steps.
- Click the Ctrl + Shift + Esc and open the task manager.
- Find the Windows explorer.
- Click right on it and reboot the menu.
- Once it starts the windows explorer, this problem will vanish and it will start your system menu easily. In such a way the system start menu will be able to work properly.
Also, Check-Out: How to Defrag Windows 8.1?
3. Again login to account:
In addition to it, the users can again log in to their accounts in order to fix this problem. On the other hand, if this situation occurs mostly, the users need to perform this task.
- Click Ctrl + Alt + Delete spontaneously and then sign out of it.
- Again enter your passcode and after that, you need to log in.
- Further, if the start menu of your system is working right.
- On the other hand, the problem is still there, the users can use other methods to solve this problem.
4. Restore your Devices:
Similarly, the users can also restore their systems and devices to the exact earlier position so that all the issues will vanish automatically. In this way, the users can easily access the restore the older version and this method is the most useful method.
- Click Win + R and after that type the rstrui.exe. Now press the enter option.
- Open the restore system and press next.
- Choose the point of restoration that the users like to restore and again hit the next option.
- Confirm all the selections with the help of the wizard.
- However, this method is the best and efficient way and there is no chance that this process will not work.
5. Reset PC:
Select the tools that appear on the blue screen, now click the Troubleshoot option and after that Reset the PC option.
Select “keep My File” and then follow instructions given on-screen.
6. Update Windows to fix Windows 10 Start Menu Not Working:
Furthermore, another option to get rid of this problem the users can update their windows as well. on the other hand, this way it will take your system back to default settings and your system will become a new device and it will permanently remove this problem. However, if the problem still exists and this method also didn’t work you can perform other functions as well.
7. Modify Registry:
In most of the cases, sometimes this error comes because of the dropbox. On the other hand, the dropbox can also interrupt the devices to work properly and it will also lead to other issues. Moreover, the users will be able to repair this issue with the help of some registry changes. And for this purpose follow the steps given below.
- Click Win + R keys and after that hit the re-edit option.
- Click Enter and then OK.
- Press the navigation keys on the left side of the pane.
- Organize the data values 4 and after that press OK.
- Finally, it’s done.
Now you can check whether your system startup menu is working or not. On the other hand, these all the methods are useful to remove the system start menu problems. And with the help of these methods, you can solve these issues within just a few minutes. Have fun!