How to update drivers in windows 10
How to update drivers in windows 10: All the devices and the gadgets that are linked to the PC and even the things in those devices are all controlled and managed with the help of the drivers of your system and devices. On the other hand, the drivers are a very important part of your system therefore these play a vital role in the proper functioning of your system and PC.
In addition to it, this app comes with the useful tools that can help the users to make their system work much faster and assure the fast speed system. Further, the functionality of your system depends on the drivers. Henceforth the drivers in your system should be updated all the time to the latest version of the drivers. In such a way the users will get the smooth and easy performance of their PC.
Why you should update the drivers?
On the other hand, the old system drivers can slow down the performance of your devices and it will not work efficiently and properly. In addition to it, it will also increase the boot time and you will feel irritated when it takes too long to reboot. T
Therefore if you face the system slow down, system boot problems, and many such other than the best way to get rid of these all the problems are to update the drivers. Therefore, once you update the drivers, it will recover and fix all the driver issues and it will give you the best performance. In such a way the performance of your PC will be enhanced and you will not feel irritated and can perform all the work more efficiently than before.
How the users can update the drivers on their PC?
Additionally, this app will allow you to perform all the works much easier. On the other hand, users can update the drivers in various ways. However, the windows system also provides the tools to manually fix this issue. Further, it does not matter whatever the reason is the users will be able to use the manual options to update the drivers in a simple and easy way.
However, the users can follow these methods to fix the window divers:
- Update drivers through Update Windows.
- Also through Device Manager.
- Update Graphics drivers.
Find out that the Driver is updated successfully or not?
Moreover, with the help of these methods, you can easily update Drivers in your Windows 10.
1. Windows 10 Drivers Updates:
Further, Microsoft is linked with various programmers of hardware such as the AMD, Nvidia, Intel, and others. Henceforth, all the hardware Companies launch the latest updates through the updates of the windows. Therefore, if the users are using these all the latest graphics, they need to keep their system updated all the time and they need to monitor all the system updates on regular bases. On the other hand, you may already know about the windows update but still, you can view these points to recall.
- Open the settings and select the Updates and the Security options.
- After that, you need to check whether there is an update available or not.
- In this way, the users can keep the drivers of their system up to date.
- Download all driver packs for windows 10 from this LINK.
2. Via Device Manager:
The users can also update the window drivers with the help of the Device Manager and for that just follow the steps given below:
- Open the search bar and then type the option device and after that, you need to select the Device Manager.
- In this way, you will be able to see the whole list of the drivers that are present in the system Device Manager.
- Click right and select the Update Driver Software.
- Moreover, if there is any update for the drivers the system wizard has the ability to automatically start the installation. And if there is no driver update, it means that your system drivers are up to date.
In addition to it, this method is very famous to monitor system updates.
3. Update Graphics Drivers:
Moreover, mostly the focus of the drivers is to enhance the performance and stability of your system and the graphic drivers provide the updates regularly. On the other hand, there are various methods in order to update the system drivers. And it is based on graphic cards. However, you need to begin with the graphic cards. First of all, you need to open the GeForce Nvidia Experience software and after that hit the driver’s options on the left top corner.
Moreover, if there is any update it will start the download. On the other hand, this graphic update will provide the options to start the new installation process. And it will also remove the old settings. Furthermore, it can also help you if you are facing any type of issue and problem. Additionally, the users can also update the drivers through other graphic drivers such as the AMD graphic Drivers.
4. Monitor whether the drivers are up to date or not:
In addition to it, after all these steps now the users need to have a look that all the drivers are updated successfully. So that the users will be sure that there is not any other issue related to their drivers. Moreover, all the updated drivers will make your system like a completely new device. And it will work with the best speed. All you need to do is to follow these steps:
- Open option Device Manager and then navigate the drivers that are updated. Click on the right to open the properties.
- In the latest windows open the Driver tab and after that monitor the date of the driver and also the version of the drivers.
- On the other hand, if the information is the same as that of your installed drivers. It means that the drivers are updated successfully. Henceforth, it will make your devices as new and now you can use your system without any issue.
Also Check for: Updates Of BIOS in Windows 10